Romantic love is mystical and magical — permeating every aspect of mind, body and spirit until you are completely consumed. The intensity of the attraction, the depths of the desire, and the power of the passion are simultaneously exhilarating, intoxicating and terrifying. The following are ways of overcoming broken heart
(1) Consider that all things happen and people come into our lives for a reason. Life will give you whatever experience that is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. A relationship that ends is not a mistake or failure.
(2) Stay in the present. Don’t ruminate about the past or second guess your actions. Don’t worry about the future. (“Will he find somebody else? Will that relationship be better?”) Stay out of your head, for that is a dangerous place to go. Practice mindfulness techniques like deep breathing and meditation. Imagine breathing in what you need (strength, hope, energy) and out what you don’t (pain, aches, sadness).
(3) Know your love and feelings were real. Just because it didn’t last doesn’t mean it wasn’t real or true. You’re not crazy, foolish, wrong or delusional.
(4) Understand love is always a gift. Love is a blessing even if it ends painfully, for heartbreak bears great wisdom.
(5) Get support. Talk to friends and family who are empathic and kind. Tell them specifically what you need from them. If your friends are tired of your broken record, consider therapy or a support group. Get immediate help if feeling so depressed you are suicidal.
(6) Know you are lovable. Do not misinterpret the end of a relationship as meaning you are somehow not enough. Sometimes people aren’t capable of giving us the love we need and deserve, which is their issue and not yours. You are exactly as you should be and are perfectly lovable just the way you are