Mensah Otabil’s daughter cries for her inheritance

    2655

    The Otabil family, appears to be in a distressful situation, following the collapse of Capital Bank and the loss of the family’s 48percent shares, held in the name of Otabil and Associates, aside the 3percent shares the International Central Gospel Church (ICGC) had in the bank, making a total of 51percent shares linked to Pastor Mensa Otabil.

    One of the daughters of the General Overseer of International Central Gospel Church (ICGC), has taken to Facebook, writing an emotional message to her father after the collapse of Capital Bank.

    Baaba Otabil, in a message on Facebook, described the comments made by critics after the collapse of the bank as “heartbreaking”.

    She is said to have graduated from the Liberty University in Virginia USA recently, but not the Central University founded by the ICGC led by her father. She is yet to relocate to Ghana.

    Unconfirmed reports by the Herald newspaper are that Otabil and Associates, has been the vehicle used to purchase and transact business for Pastor Otabil. There are reports of houses in the plush Trasaaco Valley. Some properties are also alleged to have been jointly bought in the names of Otabil and Associates, as well as ICGC.

    There are also claims of a ranch located in Haymarket, Virginia owned by Otabil and Associates.

    Pastor Otabil allegedly bought the property in 2012, valued at over $925,000.