You might have taken a swipe at him once on social media either on Youtube or Facebook. Evangelist Emmanuel Addai is his name, he has come under the nerves of many personalities whom he believes they are either oc-cult, free-Masonry, or illumin@ties. His teachings rather controversial has gained him quite a following and a lot are steadily following in his faith and teachings, the first of such kind in Ghana’s History. As many label the said as having a mental Problem, others also believe he is telling the truth and enlightening Ghanaians of the so called hidden secrets. Here are his ten most controversial conspiracy theories and teachings.
- God in heaven is woman and thus which calls for his accolades mother of all and “Obatanpa” popularly known in Akan dialect as ” Caring Mother of all”
- Mohammed the holy prophet of the Muslims is fake a free masonary and an illuminati.
- Jesus Christ the Fathers Son in Heaven is also fake and a free masonary and an illuminati.
- There is Nothing like Heaven or Paradise after death
- The Holy Christian Bible and Holy Muslims Quoran are both fake and consist of lies.
- Any well Accomplished man with money and wealth is an illuminati and free Mason
- Men who mimic ladies behaviour as a sign of humour are either promoting Homosexuality or are a Homosexual themselves.
- Any person who puts an unrecognisible ring or necklace on his hand is either an illumunati or free-masonry
- Any public figure who does any sign unrecognisible by public is a free masonory or an illuminati
- Churches and Mosques are a venue to promote secret 0ccuIt and mislead the Masses.
We are not here to judge but we believe everyone has his own fair sense of judgement as to this young man’s teachings. Many find it weird others believe he is telling the truth somehow. But as the authour for this article my view of this teachings only reflect what the Bible and Quoran tells us about the coming end times and the last days, as notedly many religions and faith would spring up hence these happenings are inevitable. But as christians and Muslims we need to be steadfast in our faith as i strongly believe all these happen to test our faith and what we really believe in, as recorded in Mattew Chapter 24 verse 3-8 Read Verse Below.
3. And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4. And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. False Christs 5.For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8. All these are the beginning of sorrows.
With this said i edge you to take and make the right decision and be cautious always because the end time is near..