Ghanapage.com has sighted a video where a commercial bus transporting passengers to Ablekuma in Accra caught fire on Monday evening.
According to reports, the sprinter bus which was carrying passengers recorded no casualties.
ALSO READ: Mobile money vendor robbed, bathed with acid at Gomoa Fetteh
The sprinter bus which was from Dzorwulu heading towards Ablekuma caught fire when it got to the Achimota overhead on the N1.
Watch video below;
ALSO READ: 1-year-old kidnapped boy at Takoradi rescued by SWAT team
According to eyewitnesses, the passengers were able to get off the bus before it caught up in flames so no one was injured.
Unfortunately, there was no fire extinguisher in the sprinter bus so the driver and bus conductor went in search for water to quench the fire.
The post Commercial bus carrying passengers catches fire on N1 appeared first on GHANAPAGE™.